Páginas

viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

Primrose, the sweet bunny girl

Looking for a mum or dad on my Etsy shop =). I can accept layaway, so contact me by Etsy if you have further questions.

Primrose is a litte and cute bunny girl. She only appears in the forest when Spring has just started, because she hates the cold winter.

She's about 6 1/2 inches tall (16.5 cm) and is handsewn with the most lovely vintage looking lilac mohair fabric. Her head is made of porcelain and was hand-painted by me with top-quality acrylic paints and pastels, and was coated with MSC sealant.
He has five joints, but the one in the head is double, so she can tilt her head easily. Also her arms and her legs were wired to increase her posability and allow her to stand up.
I finished her with the softest alpaca rose gradation hair, a lovely cream trim on her left paw, a nice light blue silk ribbon and a white paper flowers on her ear.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario