Páginas

domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

Little Lion is a bear!

As I told you the other day seems that plushies has their own personality and they take their decissions alone. I was decided to make a fluffy lion when suddenly the plush turns on a bear!!! So I have no choice than make a bear called 'Little Lion'. I suppose that the other forest animals call him Little Lion due to his dense hair, but I think that he is really shy and doesn't like to attract attention.

Anyway I have a lot of hard work before finish this lovely plush. The most difficult part is, of course, the head because it gives all the personality to the character. Now I need to cut a bit more his facial hair and make some blushing. Obviously I also need to make his arms and feets, hahaha!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario