Páginas

domingo, 8 de julio de 2012

I'm here again!

Long time has passed since my last blog entry. I was so busy with my job (I work in a lab), and I have little time to think about bears and dolls. But now I started again sewing little creatures. I was learning new techniques and also trying new styles. I think that now I'm in love with miniature bears. Here are some of my newest creations (none of them are for sale, they're for my personal collection, but I hope that soon I can show you some adoptables again!):

Trufito: Trufito is only 6cm tall, but he has a good friend to play with. He loves dinosaurs.


Trufito 


Coco: he's made with handmade dyed mohair and much work and love. Also his ruff was handmade dyed. I finished him with small drops of liquid gold that gives Coco a vintage look. He's only 3.5" tall.


Coco

1 comentario:

  1. They both are amazing! Coco really looks like a nostalgic vintage bear that wants rest and love. But Trufito is my favorite, because I love dinos too! ;)

    ResponderEliminar