Páginas

sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Trompetita - OOAK fairy baby elephant

Long time since last entry... I was working so hard on my thesis, so I didn't had much time to crafties. Despite this I was working on Nuka (she's finished now, needs new pictures) and in other girl from a trade. But today I want to show you Trompetita, my littlest plushie girl ever.

Trompetita is a fairy baby elephant (only 9cm tall). She's made with hand dyed viscose and mohair hair. I painted her faceup and eyes with much care and love. She has a lot of blushing on her cheeks, just like a newborn. She has a double neck joint and other four joints on her arms and legs.
I finished her with a vintage touch and a cute key that allows Trompetita to travel wherever she wants!

Click on each picture to see a bigger version =).








4 comentarios:

  1. She is absolutely lovely, such a precious tiny elephant fairy. She is soft, tiny and chubby, just like all new born fairies!
    Congratulations, you did a great job!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes! She reminds me a lot a new born fairy. Maybe the next one will be winged XD.

      Eliminar
  2. Tus creaciones son absolutamente PRECIOSAS. Me fascina lo bien hechas que están y lo delicadas que son. Qué maravilla Yukari <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchísimas gracias Nhaya ^^! La verdad es que he intentado mejorar y probar cosas nuevas, y parece que poco a poco se va notando el resultado =). Ahora solo me falta hacerme un poco más de hueco en el mercado xD.

      Eliminar